Friday, October 23, 2009

A thought it would be nice to see you again..

I did several things today that I shouldn't have. One was arrive at work late again, for the third time this week. Another was eating the last krsipy kreme donut left in the box. But the worst one was stepping out in front of that car.

Aplogies to the driver. If you ever even read this, you'll still probably hate me. And long after your gone, the stories you may have told your kids would cause them to hate me too. But rightly so I guess. Who the hell am I to be stepping out randomly in front of your car on a busy four lane road with my head in the clouds, while you drive along happily for a day trip to the zoo with your wife and kids to see the big scary lions you promised your little boy would roar really loud if you asked them nicely?

Stupid girl.

But my confession now is this:
Maybe.. I stepped out intensionally. Maybe.. I didnt care whose bloody car it was. Maybe.. I was pissed that your reflexes were so goddam sharp and you managed to stop in time. Maybe.. I thought it would be a nice day in heaven today, and Marianna and I could loose ourselves in the colours of freedom..
Whose day was ruined now?

Why the hell does the sun shine so brightly in spring when its the saddest time of my year?

***

Developement #1:
Murmerings of Will's return have been circulating.

Developement #2:
"...and who would want to pay money for these photographs??" ugh.. poison. utter Poison.

Developement #3:
Two more kilos have said, "hello friend" whilst being welcomed to the neighbourhood of my already over populated thighs...

I need a bevvie.

No comments:

Post a Comment